Monday, May 14, 2012

Shipping update

Just a quick post, to update you on shipping etc. I had posted an update on facebook, but I realize not everyone has facebook.

Shipping has resumed today. I have been out of commission with a nasty chest infection, and shipping was originally delayed because of combining orders and refunding shipping overages. This unfortunately affected all orders, not only the ones that needed adjustments. One bunch went out this morning, and an entire slew of them have been packed and are just awaiting shipping labels.

Thank you for your understanding.

♥Pam♥ Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. If you've got a chest infection you should be resting, not working. As much as we're all desperate to get our polishes we'll wait. Your health is more important!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am taking it easy. I just wanted to post something so I don't leave everyone wondering what's going on.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com